OXI Instruments has shared a series of video demos for their upcoming OXI One sequencer, a powerful step sequencer that features four independent sequencers, LFOs, arpeggiators, configurable CVs, randomization features and more.
Four modes are available per sequencer:
- MULTI – 8 tracks with totally independent parameters: start-end steps, length, division, etc. Configurable MIDI outputs and scale note filtering.
- CHORD – palette of chords types and voicings, with a dedicated chord menu.
- POLY – up to 7 voices, 4 CC’s and plenty parameters per step.
- MONO – Full control of a monophonic track, with complete visualization of the melody.
- Full connectivity & battery powered
- Use it as composition tool with your favourite DAW
- Take control of your Modular rig: 8 Cvs and 8 Gates fully configurable, 1 modulation Cv input
- Bluetooth to unlock wireless power. Control awesome apps in your tablet, smartphone or any other BLE MIDI device.
- MIDI routing from/to USB, TRS, BLE and Cvs.
- 5 Sync modes and dedicated Clock I/O
- Powerful options
- Store up to 15 projects with up to 16 patterns for all the sequencers
- Live arranger with song view let’s you arrange and chain patterns visually
- Performing keyboard with arpeggiator and chord triggering
- UNDO function
- Up to 128 steps per sequencer
- Compact dimensions: 36 x 14 cm
- 1.5 cm thick
- Premium anodized aluminium case and knobs
- Bright OLED display
- USB C port
- Intelligent pattern randomizer
- Variation control
- Density control
- Scale and root randomization
- Randomization Options
- Velocity randomization
- Octave randomization
- Triggering probability
- Retriggering (ratchets) randomization
- Other Tools
- Instant loop function
- Extend, zoom, duplicate and move your patterns in all directions
- One LFO per sequencer with assignable destination
- Up to 32 CC’s recording automation (per step)
- Configure all LFO and CVs parameters and options from their respective menus
Pricing and Availability
OXI plans to launch the OXI One later this month. See their site for details.