Nonlinear Labs has announced a major update for its C15 synthesizer that adds USB MIDI connectivity, an internal digital audio recorder and more.
They’ve also introduced a new accessory, the MIDI Bridge, for connecting the c15 directly to a computer.
USB MIDI Features:
- Transmits and receives notes, positions of the Hardware Controls, Program Changes
- Up to 90 parameters can be modulated via the Macro Controls
- 14-bit resolution for Note Velocities and for Controls available
- Separate MIDI Channels for Split zones and Parts of the synth engine available
- Local On/Off
- Loss-free digital recording of the stereo output signal
- FLAC-compressed storage of the last hours (at least 80 min) of playing
- Auto-start when the C15 is booted (optional)
- Visualization in the browser and play-back controls
- Download of the selected segment as FLAC or WAV file
- The sound parameters at any point of the timeline can be restored
- Complete information about the presets used in the session
Details are available at the Nonlinear Labs site.