Arturia let us know that they’ve updated V Collection, their collection of virtual instruments, with microtuning support, NKS compatibility and more.
Here’s what’s new in Arturia V Collection 8.1:
- Microtuning compatibility – You can now explore microtonal tunings with OB-Xa V, Vocoder V, Emulator II V, Jup-8 V, and Jun-6 V, thanks to compatibility with ODDSound’s MTS-ESP, a microtuning software utility designed with the help of Aphex Twin.
- NKS ready – Every title in V Collection is now ready for Native Kontrol Standard implementation.
- OB-Xa V – updated with detailed analog voice dispersion, improved envelope behavior, VCO sync and more.
- Analog Lab V accessibility – their all-in-one keyboard anthology has been updated with text-to-speech functionality, providing real-time audio feedback with every tweak and preset change – you can even configure it to respond to your MIDI controller adjustments.
- More in-app tutorial updates – many of the in-app tutorials have been updated to be more informative and accessible.
- MIDI / macro improvements – including MIDI CC assignment, macro customization, and a number of workflow improvements.
You can preview the updated Arturia V Collection 8.1 via the video embedded above. Upgrade details are available at the Arturia site.