Apisonic Labs has released Speedrum, an MPC-style drum sampler for Linux, Mac & Windows.
Speedrum is designed for easy startup and fast workflow, but with powerful features if you need them.
- 16 stereo outputs.
- Saving and Loading of drum kits.
- Multi-pad editing, copy and swap, delete, drag and drop…
- Multi-pad controls changing, including FX controls.
- MIDI-learn for every pad, save/load trigger maps.
- 8 “Cut” (choke) and “Cut By” groups, and Trigger pad.
- 12 color to highlight a particular pad or a group.
- Humanization of Velocity, Pitch, Time and Pan.
- Four essential effects: distortion, filter, compressor, transients.
- Multiple layers playing Mode.
- Waveform view of loaded sample.
- Non-destructive zoomable editor.
- Integrated sample and drumkit browser with drag and drop loading.
- 10 slots for favorite folders.
- Sample preview capability.
Pricing and Availability
Speedrum is available now for €49.