Developer Momo Müller has introduced a third-party MIDI Editor and Controller for the Korg Volca Sample.
With the Volca Sample Editor, you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Preset Data File and load them back into the Volca Sample at any time.
With the plugin version, you can also record controller movements into your DAW.
- The Editor is a simple integration of the Volca sample into your DAW.
- Quick and easy sound changes of all parts.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y Modulation of all parameters is possible.
- With the „Random“ function new sounds can be generated quickly for each Sample Part.
- A sound management.
- Part Presets can be saved. (E.g. TR 909 Bass Drum) Which you can load into any Part (1-10).
- Part Kit can be saved.(E.g. TR 909 Kit)
- Hidden controller ” Sample Start Delay” for Volca Sampler 2 is included.
- Contains 50 Presets.
- Works with Volca Sample Version 1 and 2.
Pricing and Availability
The Volca Sample Editor is available now for PC and MAC-M1 for 6,90€ / $ 7,90.
4 thoughts on “New Korg Volca Sample Editor”
hey look it s an Ableton basics demo
if this developer would make (payed) intelligent randomizers to al the editors that’s when i will start buying them
That is a cool idea.
i do not understand how this would interface with the volca sample 1. the 2 has a computer connection option but the version 1 does not. anyone understand how? is it all through the midi in?
Yes, goes via Midi In.