BLEASS has released Motion FX, a new multi-effects plugin designed for sequenced modulation, for macOS & Windows.
Motion FX features 11 different effects:
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- Band Pass Filter
- Pitch Shifter
- Frequency Shifter
- Ring Modulator
- Bit Crusher
Each effect has a parameter automated by the sequencer and can have one or more secondary parameters.
The sequencer offers 4 to 16 steps, each step has a value and a curve. You can set the value by touching and/or dragging the step and set the curve by tapping the curve icon at the bottom of each step. Curves choices are: Step, Ramp Up, Ramp Down, Ramp and Smooth Ramp.
- Length controls the number of steps (4 to 16).
- Resolution controls the duration (in bars) of each step. (from 1/32 bar up to 4 bars)
- Grid snap: when set to ON, steps values snap to the displayed grid when you change their values.
- Reset: resets all steps to their default values (default value depends on the current selected effect).
- Amount sets the sequencer’s amplitude.
- Randomness sets the range in which step values are randomly chosen.
- Smooth sets the interpolation time between steps.
Pricing and Availability
BLEASS Motion FX is available now with an intro price of $24 USD (normally $35).