Nektar has introduced the Impact LX Mini, a new mobile USB MIDI Controller Keyboard that offers 2 independent Arpeggiator/Repeat engines, LED drum pads, a joystick, foot-switch socket and a 25-note mini-keyboard with velocity.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 4 velocity curves (soft, default, hard 1, hard 2) + 3 fixed values
- Joystick for pitch bend, 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable)
- Footswitch jack 1/8? (adapter to 1/4? included)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose via Shift + Part 2 buttons
- Part 2 LED buttons (assignable to momentary keyboard shift, transpose, layering MIDI notes and switching MIDI channels (includes Latch option)
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible MIDI button functions (plus 3rd level for another 7 functions with Nektar DAW Integration)
- 8 velocity-sensitive LED Pads (4 pad maps)
- 8 pots (x2 via Page button, functionality changes according to mode)
- Volume pot with LED settings indication (MIDI-assignable)
- Nektar DAW integration support
Pricing and Availability:
The Nektar Impact LX Mini is expected to be available in Nov 2021, priced at $119.99 USD / €119.99 EUR.