Akai Pro has released a free firmware update for the Force production workstation, adding 3 new plugin instruments, 7 insert effects, the new AIR Vocal Suite, class-compliant audio interface support for up to 32 channnels of I/O, Disk Streaming and more.
Here’s what’s new in Akai Force v3.1:
- Disk Streaming for longer recording and playback with improved system performance
- New plugin instruments Mellotron, Solina, and Odyssey
- New insert effects Stutter, Half Speed, Diffuser Delay, Limiter, Stereo Delay, and Granulator
- The new AIR Vocal Suite featuring Vocal Tuner, Doubler, and Harmonizer
- Class-compliant USB Audio Interface Support
- 10 insert effects assignable to FORCE pads
- MIDI File Compatibility: load MIDI files into FORCE
- Akai Sample Tail and more
See the Akai site for details.