Bleass has released Alpha – a virtual analog polyphonic stereo synthesizer, inspired by classic analog synths – for macOS & Windows.
The developers say that “Alpha is a highly versatile Synthesizer that aims at bringing new ways of designing and playing an infinite constellation of sounds “.
- Simple & intuitive interface: follow the direction of the audio signal: design your own synth sounds by tweaking each panel, from left to right.
- Visualize your sound: features visual filters, sliders, lfos and envelopes.
- Low CPU usage: load multiple instances of Bleass Alpha seamlessly.
- A motion sequencer inspired by modular synthesizers brings a new dimension to your pads, leads and sequences by offering a large amount of rhythmic and expressive modulation possibilities, which can be coupled with the arpeggiator.
- MPE compatibility for more expressiveness.
- Huge sonic possibilities: stereo oscillators, 5 different built-in effects, multiple modulation targets, 200+ factory presets and templates for sound design.
Pricing and Availability
Bleass Alpha is available now for $59 USD for macOS & Windows, and $14.99 for iOS.
4 thoughts on “Bleass Alpha Synthesizer Now Available For Mac & Windows”
This came out on iOS a year ago
…yep. For $14.99 too.
What?? OLD news! You are a year late to the party
I remember forgetting about it then, too.