The Performance Mixer LE combines their Performance Mixer Eurorack module with its channel expander module, behind one engraved panel.
The Performance Mixer is an 8-channel audio mixer, designed specifically for live performance and jam sessions within the modular ecosystem. It features 12 audio inputs for the first 6 channels, and 2 true stereo channels.
2 mono auxiliary sends with dual mono returns, stereo send and return, and another set of stereo mix inputs give you the routing you need to handle mixing directly in your modular system.
The performance mixer also includes a cue mix section, so you can monitor incoming signals in headphones before sending them to the front-of-house mix. Just like on a DJ mixer, the cue mix knob determines how much of the cue vs the FOH mix you hear in the phones.
Performance Mixer Highlights:
- 6 Mono channels with 2 switchable or summed inputs gives you a total of 12 inputs.
- 4 True stereo channels
- CUE Mixing allows you to monitor signals before they hit front of house
- Voltage control over Level and Panning for all channels
- 2 Auxiliary sends, switchable for each channel
- Aux sends are available Pre and Post fader via switch
- 2 mono and 2 stereo unity gain inputs for adding submixes or external audio sources
- 2 Headphone outs, 1-3.5 mm and 1- ¼ inch for collaboration and convenience
PM Channels Highlights:
- Two sets of inputs for each stereo channel that can be selected or summed via the 3-way toggle switch.
- More than 30dB of gain over each channel lets you use external sources such as consumer audio equipment, not just modular signals.
- CV over Gain, Level, Pan, and the Aux send for both channels.
- Channels can be muted with PM Mutes expander as well as included in the Cue Mix.
Pricing and Availability
WMD says that the Performance Mixer LE will be available for a limited time. It’s available to pre-order for $$1,129 USD.