Novation has announced a massive gear giveaway, celebrating the company’s 30th anniversary.
In 1992, Novation developed the MM10, an innovative MIDI sequencer that controlled the Yamaha QY10 from a keyboard, the first MIDI controller of its kind. The Bass Station introduction in 1993 pushed them further into the spotlight as one of the standout synths of the ‘90s.
Since then, Novation has developed a full line of synthesizers; set the standard for grid controllers with its Launchpad range; created the hugely popular Circuit line of grooveboxes; and more.
To celebrate their 30th anniversary, Novation will be giving away their biggest prize bundle yet. One lucky winner can own a full studio’s worth of gear, as well as three years of upcoming products.
The prize bundle includes:
- A suite of Novation products, including Circuit Rhythm, Circuit Tracks, FLkey Mini, Launchkey 37, Summit, Peak, Bass Station II, Launchpad Pro.
- Three years of future Novation products.
- A feature on the Novation website spotlighting their entry/music and a short interview with accompanying social media promotion.
- A 1:1 Product Demo Session with a Novation product specialist.
- 5. A Novation Logo T-Shirt.
The giveaways continue with 30 exclusive soundpacks covering countless genres. All users can get their hands on samples made for the Circuit Rhythm, and perfect for all of the Launch range – regardless of what DAW they choose.
Newsletter subscribers can also get their hands on the Novation Legacy Sample Pack, featuring sounds from the Bass Station, AFX Station, and other classic Novation instruments.
Details on the 30th Anniversary competition and other celebrations are available at the Novation site.