Arturia today introduced the MiniFuse 4, a 4-in/4-out audio & MIDI interface that they say offers best-in-class audio quality in a compact package.
- “Best-in-class audio quality” – A 110dB dynamic range and industry-best equivalent input noise of -129dB means clear noise-free recording and studio-grade sound quality.
- Connectivity – Record with up to 4 inputs, connect other gear via MIDI & the USB hub, and customize your ins and outs including dual headphone connections.
- Loopback channel – The stereo virtual Loopback channel lets you record audio from your computer alongside MiniFuse 4’s inputs for a seamless content creation.
- Production-ready software bundle – Featuring Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro & Native Instruments’ Guitar Rig 6 LE.
- Included Arturia instruments – 500 vintage & modern keyboard presets with Analog Lab Intro
- Arturia FX:
- Rev PLATE-140 reverb
- Pre 1973 vintage preamp
- Delay TAPE-201 echo
- Chorus JUN-6 analog chorus
- Ableton Live Lite – compose, record, produce anything
- 2 x combo Mic/Inst/Line XLR Input with 48V phantom power
- + 2 x Inst/Line TRS Inputs
- 4 x 1/4″ TRS balanced line outputs with volume control
- 2 x stereo headphone output with volume control
- 1 x 5-pin MIDI input 1 x 5-pin MIDI output
- 2 x USB2 type A hub (250mA max.)
- 1 x stereo virtual loopback channel
- USB-C interface compatible with PC and Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
Pricing and Availability:
MiniFuse 4 will be available for purchase from October 18th, 6PM CET, priced at 219€ / $219.