KV331 Audio has announced that their SynthMaster One iOS universal synth app is available as a free download, through Nov 30, 2022 (normally $19.99 USD).
SynthMaster One iOS is KV331 Audio’s first full blown universal synth app on the iOS platform. It’s a powerful wavetable synth, with an intuitive workflow.
The company says that “With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One iOS is a joy.”
- Universal App: SynthMaster One iOS is a universal standalone/AUv3 synth app running on iPhone 7 and above.
- 650 Factory Presets: SynthMaster One iOS comes with inspiring factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, BigTone Studios, Brian Transeau, Bluffmunkey, Bulent Biyikoglu, Gercek Dorman, Dejavu Sound, Fragment Audio, Kurt Ader, Mirko Ruta, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Selcuk Ergen, The Machine, Vandalism Sound, Venus Theory, Vorpalsound and Xenos Soundworks
- AUv3: SynthMaster One iOS supports AudioUnits V3, allowing multiple instances to run under supporting DAW apps like GarageBand, Cubasis or AUM.
- Files App Integration: Easily import/export presets, waveforms or scales using the common file browser UI.
- Real-time Modulation Feedback: See in real-time how modulation sources and targets change. This is a very helpful feature when designing sounds!
- Cross Platform Cloud Synchronization: Easily synchronize your SynthMaster One related data across multiple platforms (Windows, MacOS, iPad, iPhone)
- Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2 oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 3 LFOs, a powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer and also 11 different effects that can be inserted on to 6 FX insert slots. The sub oscillators can be connected to the oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude modulation, phase modulation or frequency modulation.
- 32 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster One features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes.
- Wavetable Synthesis: SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design. It comes with a rich content library with hundreds of waveforms and wavetables.
- Stereo Oscillators with up to 16 voices Unison: Each of the 2 oscillators in SynthMaster One have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices “unison”. Using the “voices”, “voices mix”, “detune curve”, “detune spread”, “pan spread”, “tone spread” and “phase spread” parameters, each oscillator can generate a rich “supersaw” type sound.
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 filter categories in SynthMaster One are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive, acid, filter nonlinearities and up to 4 times oversampling you can get that “analog” sound from the filters!
- Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster One features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster One supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file. SynthMaster One comes with 300+ scales ranging from 5 note equal tempered scales to 12 note alternate tuning scales.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster One features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author. The browser can display local presets or online presets that are uploaded to the public user library by other users.
Pricing and Availability:
SynthMaster One iOS is available now as a free download, through Nov 31, 2022 (normally $19.99 USD).