Artesia Pro has introduced Xjam, a portable USB MIDI pad controller that’s plug-and-play with all major operating systems, including macOS, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux and Chrome OS.
The Xjam features 6 endless encoders, 16 pads and 48 configurations, in a solid aluminum chassis.
- Ultra-Slim Design with Anodized Aluminum Body
- Only 6/10” Thick & 1.3lbs! It Goes Where You Go
- On-Stage Expression Amplified by Pressure-sensitive Pads
- “After-touch” Feature Adds New Levels of Control
- Package Includes Mac, PC and iOS Software
- 1-year subscription to Pro Tools Artist
Its “ultra-sensitive” pads, with polyphonic aftertouch also send MIDI CC, MIDI Program Change or MMC messages. There are 6 high-quality endless encoders on board, which can be used in a variety of ways. In addition to controlling MIDI CC messages, the encoders can be assigned to send pitch, MIDI program change messages or even aftertouch messages.
The Xjam comes with a powerful editor software so you can adapt the controller to you needs. There is also a TRS-MIDI Out socket for controlling external gear.
Pricing and Availability
The Artesia Xjam MIDI Performance Controller is available now via Amazon for $139.99 USD.