Arturia has released V Collection 9.1, a free update for V Collection 9 users that expands the accessibility, personalization, hardware integration, and creativity of V Collection 9.
The update is available now via Arturia Software Center, and users can log in on arturia.com to find out more information.
Here’s what’s included in V Collection 9.1 :
- New sound design tutorials for KORG MS-20 V, Prophet-5 V, CS-80 V, and SQ80 V
- Analog Lab polyphony, MPE, and Vocoder V enhancements
- Universal browser keyboard shortcuts and voiceover feedback compatibility
- MiniLab 3 V Collection instrument integration
- Enhanced tagging & playlist customization
- Arturia Software Center (ASC) custom resource location
- V Collection NKS certification
- Performance & bug fixes
Pricing and Availability
Arturia V Collection 9 normally sells for $599, but is currently available at an introductory discount for $299. The 9.1 update is available as a free download for current V Collection 9 owners.