Developer John Howes let us know that Strokes – an all-in-one, cross platform sequencing workstation – is now available for iPad.
Strokes allows you to create entire arrangements, with endless variety and complex interactions between devices, either as a standalone application or from within a host such as AUM or Audiobus.
The sequencer features a collection of seven interconnected modules that interact with one another in real time:
- Grids – 4 x channels of euclidean or step (XOX/TR) rhythm generators
- Logic – 4 x channels of algorithmic rhythm generators
- Matrix – 8 x synchronized per step/stroke parameter modulation sequencers
- Weights – 4 x envelope followers
- Shares – 4 x probability processors using markov chain pattern analysis
- Notes – 7 x pitch presets for sequencing chords, melodies and kit changes
- Patterns – 5 x device wide snapshots / presets
Pricing and Availability