Swedish musical instrument company Elektron today introduced Analog Heat +FX, described as “a dynamic sound processor”.
The Analog Heat +FX is an all-around sound coloring and manipulation box. It gives you a wide color palette of processing possibilities:
- Add warmth, depth and character with eight fully analog stereo distortion circuits – ranging from a subtle clean boost to complete annihilation.
- Shape and carve your material using the multi-mode filter. Select from 7 filter types, like classic lowpass and high pass, as well as a bandpass, notch or peak.
- Fine tune, add and subtract your lows and highs using a 2-band adaptable EQ.
- “Fracture” your sound using the noise gate.
Analog Heat +FX also offers digital effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Warble, Bits and more. You can also reorder effects to create custom signal paths and timbres.
It also includes a variety of modulation options, each with two destinations. So you can take the incoming sound and shape it into a modulation source using the envelope follower, and make parameters wobble and weave in a coordinated or chaotic manner using any of 3 LFOs.
- Sound processing
- 8 stereo analog distortion circuits
- Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 2-band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- Noise Gate
- Bass focus
- 1 assignable envelope generator/envelope follower with two destinations
- 3 assignable LFO (with two destinations per LFO)
- 512 user preset slots
Pricing and Availability:
Analog Heat +FX is available to purchase from the Elektron website or from Elektron retailers for $999 USD/999 EUR.