AKAI Pro today introduced the MPC One+, their latest Music Production Center, featuring Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 16GB internal storage, and more.
At the heart of MPC One+ is the powerful multi-core processor, the same featured in the flagship MPC X. This isn’t a scaled down “little brother”, they say, but a production unit built with the same DNA for high-level music creation. It also features an upgraded 16GB of internal storage.
New Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
With Wi-Fi, you now have access to Ableton Link 3 to wirelessly connect and sync all your capable devices. You can also use your Bluetooth enabled MIDI controller. Or pair with a wireless QWERTY keyboard to search through folders and libraries accurately.
- Standalone MPC – No Computer Required
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- 128 MIDI + 8 Audio Stereo Tracks Per Project
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Enabled
- 16GB Internal Storage (7.8GB user storage)
- 2GB RAM
- 7” Multi-Gesture Touch Screen
- New Red Colorway
- Includes MPC2 Desktop Software for Mac or PC
- Free MPC plugin instrument from the MPC store with new purchase
Pricing and Availability
The Akai Pro MCP One+ is available now for $699 USD.