Viper Synths shared this video intro to Robotron, a MIDI controller that’s designed to look and feel like vintage synth gear.
Robotron features an anodized aluminum body, Sapelli wood sides, and the same knobs used on Sequential Circuit and Moog synths. It’s created by David Jacopin, who wanted an alternative to the usual plastic MIDI controllers that would feel more like a real synthesizer.
“I like solid, beautiful, well finished, metal and wood cases, like it was made in the 70s and 80s,” notes Jacopin. “Inspired by legendary Moog, Oberheim, Roland and Sequential Circuits, I designed Robotron, a beautiful USB MIDI controller that makes you feel virtual synths.”
- 26 High Quality Potentiometers
- 20 Original Bakelite Moog Knobs
- 6 Original Prophet 5 Knobs
- 1 High Quality USB Cable (USB-C to USB-A male)
- Anodized Blue Aluminum Top Panel
- Black Powder Coated Steel Case
- 8 Switches
- 100% Assignable
- 16 MIDI Channel Selection
- OLED Screen
- USB MIDI Compliant Plug & Play
Robotron MIDI Controller Demo:
Pricing and Availability:
Robotron is available now for €490,00 EUR.