Bastl Instruments today announced that its new Kastl Arp synthesizer, described as a ‘modular synth for everyone’, is now available.
The Kastle ARP is a modular melody generator, based on a quantized sine wave oscillator with a digital waveshaper.
Kastl Arp Overview:
- Quantized-pitch sine wave oscillator
- NOTE knob to browse thru 8 octaves
- Timbre xor waveshaper
- CHORD CV input switches between 3 chords
- CV controllable decay envelope generator
- Triggered pitch with “negative” decay to achieve melodic variation
- BASS output with the root of the chord
- Boot mode to set a root note and fine-tune
- Voltage-controllable clock with square and triangle output
- Stepped voltage generator with random, 8-step, and 16-step loop modes
- Two I/O CV ports routable to any patch point
- Main OUT capable of driving headphones
- 3x AA battery operation or USB power, selectable by a switch
- Open source
- Durable black & silver PCB enclosure
Pricing and Availability:
The Kastl Arp is available now for €127.33.