Berlin synth maker JoMoX announced today that they are now shipping the Mod FM synthesizer, a analog/digital hybrid that combines FM synthesis with analog filters and VCAs.
It provides 4 Operators and 2 LFOs/VCOs per voice. Additionally it has 2 analog filters and analog VCAs per voice. Each voice has own CV/Gate inputs and an individual output. There is a mix output which separates even and odd voices. Here you can mix internal effects, like delay and reverb, to the stereo output signal.
The ‘best of both worlds’ approach means that you can combine FM sounds with analog filters, save patches and control the synth using MIDI or CV/Gate signals.
- 8 voices fully multi-timbral FM synth
- 4 operators per voice
- Full modulation matrix / 26 algorithms
- 2 LFO/VCOs per voice
- CV/Gate per voice
- CV modulation inputs per operator
- Outputs for each voice plus mix out
- True audio FM modulation inputs
- True analog filters per voice
- 24db low pass
- 12dB multimode LP/BP/HP cont. shape
- True analog VCAs per voice
- Midi TRS type A
- USB C device
- Digital reverb, 2x stereo delay
- Full storeability, also CV amounts
- 128 presets, 118 multi sets
- 2x 128x64px OLED displays
Pricing and Availability:
The JoMoX Mod FM synthesizer is available now price at 999.00 €.