Arturia has introduced AudioFuse 16Rig, an advanced audio & MIDI interface that they say is designed for hardware users that want to connect & synchronize their whole setup.
- Designed for connecting a studio full of synths, a complex stage rig and more.
- Keep an entire setup connected to the rear I/O, reserving the front panel for extra mics, instruments, or devices.
- 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Standalone mixer – AudioFuse 16Rig can process audio & MIDI signals even without a computer connected, thanks to dual internal MIDI-controllable mixers.
- Intricate audio routing – Configure the connections to suit any need, from multiple sends/returns to A/B speaker monitoring – the included software even features a matrix for quick ‘connect anything and everything’ configuration.
- Flexible Setup – Users can control settings via the built-in controls or the included software, configure it for desktop or rackmount operation, and even connect high-impedance headphones. Save configurations & mix settings as presets, control modular gear with DC-coupled outputs, use the Reamp feature for versatile guitar tracking, and connect extra USB devices with class-compliant connections.
- 16 x TRS analog inputs
- Includes 2 x high-quality digitally-controlled preamps
- Inputs 3 & 4 also available as 3.5mm stereo input
- 12 x analog outputs
- Includes 8 x DC-coupled TRS line outputs
- Stereo monitor outputs
- 6.35mm front-panel outputs for reamping, dual-headphones
- 2 x ADAT in, 2 x ADAT out
- Up to 16 channels of I/O at 48kHz, 8 channels at 88.2/96kHz
- Wordclock in & out
- 1 x MIDI in, 2 x MIDI out/thru
- 5-pin DIN connectors
- Route MIDI standalone
- Low-latency USB-C connection
- Class-compliant MIDI
- 3 x USB hub connections
- Two internal standalone mixers
- No computer connection needed
- Cue mixer for sub-mixing and added flexibility
- Main mixer controllable by MIDI
- Color display with rotary control & menu buttons
- Desktop or 1U rackmount configuration
- Includes AudioFuse Control Center
- Includes AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Analog Lab Intro
- Comp DIODE-609* NEW
- Pre 1973
- Pre V76
- Pre TridA
- Filter MINI
- Chorus JUN-6
- Comp FET-76
- Delay TAPE-201
- Rev PLATE-140
- Phaser BI-TRON
Pricing and Availability:
The Arturia AudioFuse 16Rig is available now for $1,499 USD.