Rhodes has introduced V-RACK, a collection of seven effects that they say captures “the sonic essence of the analogue effects section found in Rhodes’ acclaimed MK8 piano, making them readily available for users working in a DAW-based studio or live environment.”
V-RACK includes three types of Drive, parametric EQ, compression, advanced stereo panning, delay and extended modulation effects.
- 3 Drive modes including MK8, Saturation and Overdrive
- Resonant 3-band Parametric EQ/Multimode Filter with resonant LP/HP/BP/ Peak modes
- Vari-Pan circuit with Rate/Depth, 4 preset waveshapes, audio-rate modulation + continuously variable wave shaping with BPM sync
- VCA Compressor with Amount and Makeup Gain
- VCA 4-stage Phaser with Rate/Depth and BPM Sync
- Bucket Brigade Chorus with Rate/Depth and BPM Sync
- Bucket Brigade Delay with Time/Feedback/Mix, clipping, EQ, jitter Tap Tempo and BPM sync
Pricing and Availability:
V-Rack is available now with intro priding of £49.95 / €49.95 / $59.95.