Developer Momo Müller let us know that he’s introduced a dedicated patch editor and controller for the Roland SH-4d synthesizer.
He notes, “The Roland SH-4d Editor gives you direct access from the DAW to the Roland SH-4d parameters, allowing you to integrate it into the DAW project. In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and so the sound change can be saved.”
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly
- Change Roland SH-4d Sounds directly from Editor
- All controllers can be automated
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Randomize the controls of the Roland SH-4d Synth
- Use your Roland SH-4d as a sound module in your DAW
Pricing and Availability:
The patch editor is available now for Mac & Windows for 6,90€ / $ 7 (Contains all versions).