Arturia today introduced Pigments 5, the latest version of their ‘Polychrome’ software synthesizer.
Here’s what’s new in Arturia Pigments 5:
- Reduced CPU consumption – Pigments now utilizes multi-core processing for greater CPU efficiency, allowing more users to explore this powerful softsynth with ease.
- Process any audio with Pigments – You can now process external audio in Pigments from the Utility engine, by routing the sound to the instrument through the track sidechain input. Additional FX routing options have also been integrated.
- Updated interface – Pigment’s refreshed interface includes an improved play view, with new visualisers and other UX enhancements.
- Generative sequencer – featuring one-click sequence generation and new play modes, as well as saveable presets and sequence browsing.
- New curated content and sounds – a selection of 100 new factory presets, alongside new wavetables and samples in Pigments 5, comprising more than 1500 sounds.
The update is free to existing users. See the Arturia site for details.