Version update 1.1 for Voxengo BMS plug-in has been released.
BMS is a bass management system PC VST plug-in for surround sound professionals. BMS is able to extract low-frequency content from non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations. The main purpose of BMS is to evaluate low-frequency content present in non-LFE channels during mastering.
Version 1.1 introduces individual channel LFE management modes selection. This helps to evaluate low-frequency content of the non-LFE channels more conveniently.
- Arbitrary cutoff frequency
- Arbitrary filter roll-off
- Up to 7.1 surround configurations
- Several LFE management modes
- “A-to-B” comparisons
- All sample rates supported
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
More information is available at the Voxengo site.