B.Serrano has released the free Adonis 8 voice polyphonic VA / AM / FM synthesizer for Windows.
The interface uses multiple “pages” that let you control various types of synth parameters.
Adonis has 2 independent Voices composed as follows:
- 4 waveforms with tuning, fine pitch and level.
- These waveforms can be combined by 57 differents structures using ring-modulations (AM) and FM.
- Harmonics range set.
- DADSR amplitude envelope.
- Arpegiator (host sync).
- Keyboard settings such as lowest / highest note, bender…
- Sync between the 2 voices.
- 2 multimodes filters (LP, HP, BP).
- 8 stages (slope).
- Cutoff, resonance, drive and spread knobs.
- Filter 1 can be inject in filter 2.
4 LFOs composed as follows:
- Shape, delay, steps (shape aliasing), and rate.
- Manual run or BPM sync by your host.
- LFO 1 & 2 can be modulated by LFO 3 & 4 and envelopes via a matrix.
4 graphical envelopes composed as follows:
- Up to 8 segments with time / level
- Each segment have its own curve
- Realtime display while draging a point.
- Global time knob.
- You can define a sustain stage (or none).
- You can use the envelope by setting a loop point or just in 1 shot.
- Phaser / flanger: 4, 8, 12 stages and frequency range.
- Delay: manual mode or host BPM sync.
- 3 bands Resonators.
- Static HPF.
8 STEPS CV SEQUENCER
- Host BPM sync.
- Semi-tones setting.
- Octave range
- Coarse knobs
- 4 cycles: Forward, reverse, alternate, random.
VOICES MODULATION MATRIX
This matrix is dedicated to the voices.
- Set modulations to each waveforms pitch and / or level.
- Useful for FM sound design.
THE MAIN PANEL
This panel is always visible.
- The main modulations matrix.
- The mixer.
- The Pages selector.
- The values display (while moving a knob / slider).
- Glide and Master level.