QuikQuak has released Glass Viper – a synthesizer that offers unique waveform shaping, giving it a deep and natural sense of movement, going beyond analogue simulation into a truly organic sound.
Instead of taking a sample or oscillator and applying just filters and FX techniques, Glass Viper bends the actual shape of its waveforms through a series of moving control points. Up to four of these swirling and changing sounds can be layered together to create a huge range of instruments.
You can preview the sound of Glass Viper below.
- 4 voices per instrument.
- Unique waveform mouse editing – listen while you tweak.
- 4 LFO’s for voice basics, moving any waveform control point.
- Line, cosine or cubic interpolation for waveforms.
- 3 LFO per voice with 2 envelopes controlling speed and gain independantly.
- 4 syncable delay lines per voice.
- Six filter types.
- Comprehensive Copy & Paste algorithms for easy Panel, Voice, and Instrument copying.
- Plate reverb effects modelled from RaySpace technology.
- Stereo chorus.
- Additional wave-shaper.
- 6 controllers.
- Comes with 128 presets (included in evaluation copy).
Pricing and Availability: