Rob Papen’s Blue synth has received an update.
Here’s the scoop:
- Increased Audio Quality with less CPU usage
- Highly improved envelope code, making envelopes punchier and removing occasional envelope aliasing noise.
- Arpeggiator and sequencer : keyboard entry mode via menu, allowing to enter notes by playing them.
- Added Ensemble and Compressor effect
- Optimized Amp FX (50% less CPU) and to a less extent other effects
- Increase the resolution of the modulating effects (chorus , flanger etc) ,
- FX commands : allows you to copy , paste , clear , swap , randomize , load & save fx’s
- Chord memory : this has 4 modes, off, learn, play & alt + strum timing.
- Unison 2 / 4 / 6 with detuning.
- Oversampling 16x added