2008 Summer NAMM Show: MOTU has unveiled version 6 of Digital Performer.
Digital Performer 6 offers new features, enhanced operation and improved performance at all levels, from hundreds of small enhancements driven by user requests to major new features and plug-ins.
Features like track comping transform everyday work, while DP6’s new Final Cut Pro integration “could very well transform the way film scoring is done”, according to MOTU.
New features include:
- New user interface
- Streamlined operation
- Track comping
- MasterWorks Leveler plug-in
- ProVerb plug-in
- Film scoring enhancements
- Final Cut Pro integration
- Expanded audio file support
- Enhanced Pro Tools | HD support
- Enhanced plug-in operation
- Enhanced softsynth operation
- Direct audio CD burning
- DP6 productivity enhancements
Upgrades start at $195.00; competitive upgrades are $395.00.
Details are available at the MOTU site.