Added in version 1.1 is the new keyboard control interface that allows DJs to manipulate Tonetable’s control tone in semitone intervals. Users can easily play melodies using sampled notes loaded into their DJing software.
Changes to Tonetable:
- Added a keyboard for manipulating the control tone in semitone intervals.
- Added pick-up and power-down rate preferences.
- Key-lock is now disabled when in use.
- Added 1.3 kHz control tone option.
- Optimised the audio and graphics rendering engines.
Tonetable is available on the iPhone App Store for US$7.99.