Here’s the Googlish version:
We have the first data and images of Kronos, the new workstation Korg. The Japanese brand has pulled the house out the window, bringing to market a synth with more than 12 GB SSD hard disk samples, 9 synthesis engines together, 16 units of effects and KARMA technology.
Features in detail
There are 9 synthesis engines on a single workstation, available in 61, 76 and 88 keys.
The engines are:
- SGX-1 Premium Piano: German piano with more than 4 GB in samples. 8 layers and the choice of opening angle of the tail of the piano.
- MDS EP-1 Electric Piano, electric pianos (with sound “signature” by George Duke, Herbie Hancock Rodan Rudess or others)
- Tonewheel CX-3 Organ: integrating technology famed CX-3 in the Kronos. Drawbars controllable from its faders. Leslie Posilibidad to adjust the joystick, from speed to the position you just rotate.
- MS20-EX Legacy Analog Collection : emulación del sinte vintage Korg MS20.
- EX Polysix Legacy Analog Collection: Polysix emulation.
- AL-1 Analog Synthesizer
- NOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer
- STR-1 Plucked String Synthesizer: a new generation of modeling. You can choose from the material of the rope, until the tension, the execution (if pick, rub with your finger …)
- HD-1 High Definition Synthesizer: A portion of all types of samples.
We’ll bring you the full details on the new Korg Kronos synth workstation once they are officially announced.