Roland is now shipping the BK-7m Backing Module – a MIDI-based virtual backing band.
The portable unit can connect to any MIDI-compatible instrument, such as a keyboard, digital piano, or digital accordion, and is designed act as a virtual backing band.
- Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs.
- 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony.
- Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings.
- Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre.
- SMF and audio file playback via onboard USB connector.
- Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device.
- Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles.
- Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external display.
The BK-7m is available now with a suggested retail price of $1,499 USD.