Developer Benjamin ‘BeRo’ Rosseaux has released Picatune 2, a free synthesizer / sequencer hybrid for Windows.
- Many different oscillator waveforms, filters, distortions and a lot of other stuff.
- Freeform sampleexact modulaton patternbased envelopes (the main reason why Picatune2 may use slightly more CPU time than other comparable synths)< .
- Modular operator-based (like .werkkzeug).
- S3M/IT-like effect commands.
- Sample exact modulations.
- Sample support.
- Speech synthesizer.
- PADsynth algorithm.
- 10-band equalizer.
- Multithreaded for muklticore systems.
- Export song as win32 executable.
You can preview the sound of Picatune 2 below.
If you’ve used Picatune 2 – let us know what you think of it!