Developer Dmitry Sches has released Diversion, a new software synth for Windows.
- Sound generation – 4 oscillators with a wide range of different waveforms with a near to zero level of aliasing. Oscillators generate sounds in real-time with algorithms for optimal sound quality at high frequencies. All waveforms have two independent parameters X and Y allowing you to adjust the timbre. Includes FM, RM, wave shaping and filtering.
- Bus processors – Two bus processors each featuring a stereo multi-filter, distortion and LO-FI section.
- Filter modes:
- 24db Lowpass, Highpass and Bandpass
- 12db Lowpass, Highpass and Bandpass
- Acid Lowpass and Bandpass
- 48db Bandpass
- Ring Lowpass
- 2, 4 and 8 pole Alpass
- Notch, Peak, Lowshelf, Highshelf, 6db Lowpass
- Comb+, Comb-, Bell Comb
- Effects – Two flexible FX lines, separate processing of each bus processor’s output. Up to 8 effect instances can be stacked in one FX line.
- Oversampling – up to 8X oversampling within a whole processing path, excluding FX section. Models of all processing modules in Diversion are designed using at least 2X oversampling.
- Modulation – Many parameters can be modulated by 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 4 MSEGs and one XY-controller, called Master Morph. Automation and MIDI controllers are supported.
- Arpeggiator and Trance Gate – 32-step Arpeggiator / Sequencer and a 16-step Trance Gate module.
Diversion is available now for Windows for US $150. A Mac version is in development. Demo version available.