Simian Squared has updated Physynth – its physics-based performance synth for the iPad – to version 2.0.
Here’s what’s new in Physynth 2.0:
- 2 brand new instruments!
- New export and import Soundscape feature, using iOS pasteboard.*
- Double tap manual to zoom in or out.
- More manual tips and tricks.
- Dials/knobs allow dragging full screen from any side of the dial.
- feel of the dials lighter with less inertia
- Design LCD displays more relevant information about edges
- Will require iOS 4.3 as a minimum.
- iPad1 memory optimisations.
- Paste crash bug fixed.
- Many more little tweaks.
CoreMIDI support is listed as a ‘future update’.
Physynth is $2.99 in the App Store.