Complete with 2 sets of physical drawbars per manual the Nord C2D, is described as ‘ the ultimate portable organ for musicians that play with their drawbars as well as the keys’.
Here are the details:
Nord C2D Features:
- The new left-hand preset sections offer ‘an unsurpassed level of hands-on control’ and the upper manual and panel has been tilted for better ergonomics.
- An LCD-display has been added for easier access to programs and settings.
- The Nord C2D features a redesigned simulation of the characteristic mechanical key clicks that are an essential component of the classic tone-wheel experience.
- The redesigned percussion model offers increased control over the percussion levels when playing near-legato.
- The Nord C2D also includes a redesigned Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit.
- The Nord C2D also includes both the Vox and Farfisa transistor organ simulations and the sampled Baroque Pipe Organ from the acclaimed Nord C2 Combo Organ.
The Nord C2D Drawbar Organ will be officially introduced at the 2012 NAMM Show. The Nord C2D is expected to ship in February 2012, with a price to be announced.