The Vavdo A1 is a handmade USB control interface, designed to allow simultaneous gestures from all your fingers, while providing instant tactile & visual feedback.
The Vavdo A1 is compatible with any software & hardware that receive serial, MIDI & OSC data.
- USB Connection:
- Communication: MIDI, OSC, Serial
- Power: USB bus powered
- Potentiometers: 10bit-1024 steps, 100.000 lifecycles, long life & smooth friction
- Buttons: short stroke for perfect tactile feedback
- Leds: preprogrammed triple color LEDs for instant visual feedback
- Microcontroller: vavdo-ctrl based in atmel avr
- Automated and manual optical inspection following IPC610D Standard
- Front Panel: 1.5mm Stainless Steel INOX
- Wood Enclosure: Solid 22mm Melia (mahogany family: meliaceae)
- Wood Base: 4mm Birch plywood
- Knobs: PA 6 for excellent grip, feel & durability
- Wood Varnish: Extra strong non-toxic, colorless mat
- Wood Finishing: Varnished & shanded like a musical instrument
- Dimensions: 22 x 14 cm
- Height: 2.7 cm (with knobs: 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 0.8 kgr
- Knobs diameter: 24 & 32 mm
- Buttons diameter: 4 mm
? Worldwide shipping with DHL express.
? Introductory price, incl. VAT: €230
? Overseas: €185
The Vavdo A1 is available now.