Keith McMillen Instruments has announced a QuNexus – a new multi-platform controller that is pressure, location and velocity sensitive.
QuNexus is the first keyboard controller to unite four generations of synth control: MIDI, Control Voltage, OSC and USB.
- 25 Smart Sensor Keys detect Pressure, Location, and Velocity
- Polyphonic Aftertouch
- 7 Octave range
- Pitch Bend Pad
- 2 CV/Gate Inputs
- Gate and 3 CV Outputs (16-bit)
- Blue and White LED Illumination with 16 levels of brightness
- Portable: 14 oz, 3.5″ x 10″ x .5 “
- Plug and Play: USB powered, no drivers needed
- MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux
Check this out and let us know what you think of the new QuNexus!
via Peter Kirn, who shared a QA with Keith McMillen today at CDM about the new keyboard.