Developer Piet Kaempfer (Protonica) has released a new Max for Live MIDI device that is designed to give you remote control of a Clavia Nord Lead/Rack 2X.
- Connect your Nord Lead/Rack 2X directly into your DAW
- Edit all sound parameters of your synth from the plug-in
- Load and save patches in Ableton
- Import & Export patches from/to your Nord Lead hardware (SysEx Bridge required, see below)
- Automation & modulation of all sound parameters
- View and edit all Morph/Velocity parameters (SysEx Bridge required, see below)
- Use up to 4 Layers for multi-sequencing or stacking (you have to load and route 4 instances to different MIDI tracks)
- If you edit any knob from your Nord Lead hardware, you can see it moving directly from the plugin
- Send patches from the plugin to your synthesizers edit buffer and save them from there
- Total recall: when you open the project with the plugin, all the parameters are automatically sent to the Nord Lead hardware
- Randomize your patches to find freaky sounds and new ideas
- Access to the “Secret” filter type (Notch)
- Low CPU usage
Download at the Protonica site.