At the 2014 NAMM Show, Behringer introduced the U-PHORIA UMC404 4×4, 24-Bit/96 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface.
The U-PHORIA UMC404 is a USB audio/MIDI interface that offers 4 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters.
- 4×4 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
The UMC404 has a street price of about $150.