Expert Sleepers has released Silent Way v2.4.0 (all platforms and formats) – the latest version of their system for integrating computers with modular synthesizers.
Here’s what’s new in Silent Way v2.4:
- Added new Run modes and a periodic reset feature to Silent Way Sync.
- Added virtual MIDI input ports to Silent Way ES-4 Controller and ES-5 Controller.
- Added ‘Manual DAC’ feature to Silent Way Step LFO.
- The Audio Unit version now implements Apple’s newer Audio Component API, allowing usage in modern (post-OS X 10.6) hosts that do not support the older Component Manager API.
- Updated Silent Way Soundplane’s OSC support for the new t3d format in the Soundplane Client v1.0 and above.
For details, see the Expert Sleepers site.