Codelle has introduced Das Lauflicht, a Core MIDI step sequencer that they say is ‘for serious musicians’.
Here’s what they have to say about Das Lauflicht:
Create fantastic basslines, drum beats or chord stabs and send them to your favourite synth app, or to an external device. Using the 70+ built-in scales you can create very exotic melodies.
- Provides over 70 different musical scales in all 12 keys spanning 8 octaves.
- Can run as a MIDI master clock source or synchronize to an external clock.
- Supports 16 patterns per scene and an infinite number of scenes.
- Adjustable pattern length.
- Fast and intuitive user interface that won’t get in your way.
- Configurable tempo and note length, including support for triplets
- Send notes to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Composing tools such as randomize and retrograde.
- Support for Virtual MIDI and external devices.
- Engineered for very accurate timing.
Note: While it’s intended ‘for serious musicians’, MIDI In control, AudioBus and the developer website appear to be missing in action at this time.
Das Lauflicht is available now for US $3.99.