Arturia has introduced three limited edition style variations on the MicroBrute SE analog synthesizer, in Blue, White and Orange.
The MicroBrute SE features a single VCO with three waveforms you can mix at will, three waveshapers, an overtone generator, a classic Steiner-Parker filter, and Arturia’s ‘Brute Factor’.
You also get a step sequencer and a Mod Matrix that let the MicroBrute SE connect with other analog devices and even modular synthesizers. The SE model includes messenger-style gig bag and 4 stackable jack cables.
Arturia MicroBrute SE Analog Synthesizer Features:
- A Special Edition of Arturia’s MicroBrute monosynth
- 100% analog signal path, amazing flexibility, incredibly affordable!
- 3-waveform voltage-controlled oscillator with Saw, Triangle and Square waves
- Waveshapers modify and animate your sounds, for a broad palette of sonic possibilities
- Overtone generator delivers additional harmonics, from one octave down to a fifth up
- Oscillator waveshapers: Ultrasaw, Pulse Width, Metalizer
- Steiner-Parker filter gives the MicroBrute SE a unique sound
- Arturia’s infamous Brute Factor lets you dial in dangerous distortion
- Step Sequencer is a source of fresh ideas and endless inspiration
- Modulation Matrix gives you semi-modular flexibility
- 25 mini-key velocity-sensitive keybed
- Special-Edition color scheme
We haven’t seen an official announcement on these yet from Arturia, but the MicroBrute SE Analog Synthesizer Limited Editions are expected to be available at retailers in a few weeks, with a street price of US $329.
via Torgood, Sweetwater