At Superbooth 16, being held, March 31st – April 2nd 2016, Soundmachines is introducing the MODULÖR114 Eurorack analog modular synthesizer.
The MODULÖR114 is designed to be a complete entryway to the Eurorack modular world, combining a great assortment of modules, digital fx and advanced connectivity.
- Analog Heart – The heart of the modular synthesizer is a full set of more than twenty freely patchable analog modules.
- Connectivity – The integral USB MIDI to CV interface sports many features that are yet to be found on the majority of Eurorack modules. Apart from the classic pitch and gate signals, the module can derive a 16th clock, the modwheel amount to CV and, finally, Parameter Change control over two CV, an attenuator and a slew controller.
- USB HOST capability – By selecting the HOST interface, you can plug in a USB MIDI keyboard or control surface and have your complete synth working, without any PC.
- All-in-one Design – MODULÖR114 is made to be a slim, portable unit and it can be powered also by the USB device port.
- Unique Features – The MODULÖR114 includes a couple of hard-to-find functions in many competitor’s machines: a ribbon controller and an internal quantizer.
- Full DSP Unit – The modular includes a complete FX unit, based on a 24bit DSP, offering delays, chorus and reverbs, all controllable with CVs and tap tempo inputs.
- Digital modules – including logic gates, clock dividers and trigger buttons.
- SYNTH Button – a hidden monosynth that you can recall at the touch of a button. The button connects all the red labeled jacks together in the classic monophonic synthesizer signal flow. Without using patch cords, you can start playing just by plugging a usb keyboard in.
Details on pricing and availability are to be announced.