Mixvibes has introduced Remixlive for Mac OS X, a desktop version of their iOS grid-style sequencing application.
The OS X version adds new features, including a customizable grid, new effects, AU/VST support and more.
- A modular pad grid that adapts to any configuration or MIDI pad controller.
- 6 free sample packs (3 included directly in the app), with 13 more available as In App Purchases.
- Tweak your sound with instant FX and beat repeat pads.
- Live BPM control: change the tempo on the fly without stopping the music.
- Multiple Mode: play several pads per column simultaneously.
- Edit Play mode, Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse, Transpose.
- Import your own samples.
- Record any sound or voice through the mic or audio in — with an optional overdub.
- Modular grid: customize the grid size to your liking – up to 10 columns and 10 rows.
- New effects: Infinite Delay, Low Phaser, Flangus, Jet-Up, Metalizer, Basic Slicer, Fast Gate, Crush, Bliss, Big Bright Hall, Freezer and Reactor.
- DJM-modeled high-quality EQs.
- Share recordings via SoundCloud and YouTube.
- AU/VST version that you can integrate into the DAW of your choice, including Ableton Live, Cubase, GarageBand, and many more.
- Fully resizable and scalable Retina interface.
- Support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning. Users can assign any command in the app to their controller using a dedicated simple-to-use interface.
- No MIDI controller? Control the app using your keyboard.
More supported formats:
- Import your own samples from the Finder in a variety of formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 and WMA are compatible.
- Higher quality track recording options: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg.
Pricing and Availability
Remixlive for Mac is available now, with an introductory price of $29.99 (instead of 69.99$).