Developer Torico has introduced Frum – a new FM Drum Synthesizer for iOS.
- Unique UI – The vertically scrolling sequencer allows you to enjoy single-handed control of the UI.
- Rearrange blocks to compose music. – songs can be composed by rearranging pattern blocks with your fingers. Complex arrangements and organization is possible with the user having control over song name, pattern block colors, loop counts and durations.
- Social sharing built in
- Oscillators : FM/PM synth with 4 operators? sine, square, triangle )
- Tracks : 4 ( can extend to 4×4 pads using the ‘Pad division’ function )
- Filter : High, Band and Low pass filter
- Effectors : Overdrive, Auto Pan
- Features :
Generating BUG, Pad division, UNDO, REDO, Live edit, Save and load presets (factory/private)
- Step resolution : 1/16
- Maximum step: 64 (4 bars)
Gate input, Keyboard input, parameter input in Motion edit mode, Copy and paste, Step shift
Song (Pattern Block)
- Maximium patterns : 150
- Pattern Block Properties : Name, Color, Loop count, Mute
- Features :
Drag & drop, Duplicate, Delete, Delete All
- BPM Stepper
- Mixer : 4 track volume faders + 1 master volume fader with a limiter
- Other Features :
Shuffle, Mute, Pad Division, Pad sound switch, and so on
- SNS (Timeline, Popular, Recommended, Demo)
- Account management, Account synchronization, Create account
Pricing and Availability
Frum is available now for an introductory price of US $2.99.