Amptrack Technologies has introduced Amped Studio, a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that can be run ‘natively’ or as a cloud-based application.
Tracks can also be synced to the cloud, allowing you to work anywhere and opening up new options for collaboration.
- Amped Studio includes:
- Hybrid Studio – Online Web-based version and Native desktop version.
- Hybrid Tracks – Handles both audio and MIDI regions.
- Track Device Chain – Add instruments and effects in the same chain. Ability to add more than one instrument per track.
- Automatic Time Stretching.
- Integrated Sound Library.
- Web Plugs – Ported VSTi´s to our cloud based format. Audition and use 3rd party virtual instruments and effects that work in Amped Studio.
- Comes with Free Access to:
- A selection of free library sounds.
- Drumpler – Virtual drum machine.
- Volt Mini Synth – Powerful Virtual Analog software synthesizer.
- GM Player – Full General MIDI bank of more than 128 instrument patches.
EQ – Equalizer with high and low-pass filtering.
- Reverb – Good sounding and easy-to-use reverb.
- 4 Web Plugin Synths – 2 virtual analog, 1 FM Synthesis, 1 Organ.
- Premium Access also includes:
- Volt Synth – Full version with multiple oscillators.
- Access to full premium sound library.
- Ability to import, save and publish externally recorded content, including loops, vocal tracks and more.
Pricing and Availability
Amped Studio is free to use and download, with payment required for access to more sounds, virtual Instruments and effects. The web version is directly available at ampedstudio.com and the native version is available for download upon registering. Premium Access is available for $4.99 USD per month or $49.99 USD per year.