M-Audio has introduced the M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro, an all-in-one computer-based recording package.
It features the M-Audio C-Series M-Track 2X2 audio interface, a Nova Black condenser microphone, a set of HDH40 headphones, connection cables and a suite of music composition software.
Here’s their official intro video:
- M-Track 2X2 2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Crystal Preamps deliver transparent sound
- Phantom Power (+48v) accommodates all microphone types
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1?4” TRS combo input and 1/4” instrument input
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for volume adjustment; table-top design
- Stereo 1/4” outs; 1/4” headphone out with independent level control
- HDH40 Closed Back Headphones
- 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Leatherette cushioning with a over-the-ear design
- Nova Black Condenser Microphone
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with high sensitivity and low self noise
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
- Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audible spectrum
Pricing and Availability
The M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro is available now for US $199.00.