Sugar Bytes has introduced Aparillo, a 16-voice ‘textural synthesizer instrument with cinematic qualities’.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
Aparillo is based on two interdependent FM Synthesizers, capable of forming the most complex timbres. The signal generator has been enriched with fine DSP spices like Jitter, Brightness and Formant/Waveshaping, followed by a free-signal flow Filter/Spacial Comb device, flowing into a polyphonic Auto Pan, the obligatory Delay and our finest Reverb algorithm yet.
- FM Synthesizer with 16 Voices.
- Formant Shifting, Wave Folding & -Shifting.
- Multi-Mode Filter with Spacializer.
- 2 interdependent LFOs with S+H and Gravitation.
- Orbiter for one-touch Sound Morphing.
- 500 handpicked Presets.
- Wide Modulation Options from 10 sources.
- Melody Generator.
Pricing and Availability
Aparillo is available now for 99 EUR.